Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

SonShine

For those of you who do not follow me on Facebook, here are a few photos from the past couple weeks... My sunglasses (mis gafas del sol) have been a hit!

As you see the names of these children with each photo, please pray for them. Even though you may not know their individual stories and needs, God does and the Spirit will intercede through you on their behalf. So many have been through so much and yet look at the smiles on their faces... :)
May they continue to shine the Son and grow in the knowledge and wisdom of Him!

Avila



Michel


Keepin it real with Lones and Herby

Having fun out at the basketball court! (Top: Lopes, Lones, Avila, Bottom: SonSon, me, Yinancia)

My growing wall of art :)

Yervison (4)


Yinancia (2 and a half)


Kimberly (6)


Beautiful sunset over the mountains - everyday there is new artwork for me to enjoy. I never get tired of it...


1 comment:

  1. Love the close-ups of the kids... I keep looking them over to try and pair each sweet face with their name.

    ReplyDelete